الثلاثاء، 4 يونيو 2024

I visited Garden I have always wanted to go to; Kew Gardens in London. In the video I take you through Palm House, Temperate House, Waterlily House, Treetop Walkway, Queen Charlotte's Cottage, Princess of Wales Conservatory, Kew Palace and Woodland Walk. I also share some analog photos I took from inside of the botanical glass houses with some of my thoughts on mindfulness concepts like negativity bias, reflections on Joe Dispenza and re-programming your mind. 🌟www.chasingwaters.com🌟

I visited Garden I have always wanted to go to; Kew Gardens in London. In the video I take you through Palm House, Temperate House, Waterlily House, Treetop Walkway, Queen Charlotte's Cottage, Princess of Wales Conservatory, Kew Palace and Woodland Walk. I also share some analog photos I took from inside of the botanical glass houses with some of my thoughts on mindfulness concepts like negativity bias, reflections on Joe Dispenza and re-programming your mind. 🌟www.chasingwaters.com🌟


http://dlvr.it/T7qQ0n

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق